We will win the Europa League

Ricster said:
We will win the Europa, this i believe and the rags will still say its 34/5 years since we won a domestic trophy so they have something to hold onto.
We'll just have to do a double then!

I would love to see us win this, I live across the road from the Aviva, and to win a trophy here would be awesome. I have been a City fan for nineteen years, so the 20th anniversary of my becoming a fan would coincide with it, too

Ricster said:
We will win the Europa, this i believe and the rags will still say its 34/5 years since we won a domestic trophy so they have something to hold onto.

Don't really care if they do, it will have no poignancy or significance any more, everyone would know that's a technicality and the UEFA Cup is better than the League Cup.

Anyway, I also quite fancy us for the Carling Cup this year.

There are some good sides in the Europa league this season , and a City appearance in Dublin is far from a 'forgone conclusion' ..... aside from Liverpool , who always seem to do well in Europe , even if they don't actually win the competition , are the likes of Zenit , Borussia Dortmund and Porto , who are all looking pretty good ...... and there may be other good sides joining it too .....

if we do win it , we'll have earnt it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.