Weak Players

Hughesey212

Very dissapointed with the game tonight but I am fully behind Mancini and he has put a team of full internationals or previous internationals on the pitch tonight. Anyone think its some of the players we should be blaming? If they carnt put in a decent performance against a team struggling in the Polish league then what chance do they have at the top level.

Get off Mancini's back and think of the players such as; Micah, Lescott, Bridge, SWP and Adebayor (I know he scored goals recently but his overall play does not help us at all). All these lot should be the final players to be replaced for thats the difference between title winning sides and one are not quite there.

Is it really true SWP wants 100k a week or is that another one of those stupid rumours?

redmizzle said:
Is it really true SWP wants 100k a week or is that another one of those stupid rumours?

Couldnt personally tell you but if Ian Wright comes out on radio or writes in his shitty paper saying he carnt believe he ist getting a new contract or not playing. I am going to reply instantly with without an unbiased opinion Ian watch his performances over the last year and a half. We all love the guy and want him to do well but he just hasnt got it.

Hughesey212 said:
redmizzle said:

Couldnt personally tell you but if Ian Wright comes out on radio or writes in his shitty paper saying he carnt believe he ist getting a new contract or not playing. I am going to reply instantly with without an unbiased opinion Ian watch his performances over the last year and a half. We all love the guy and want him to do well but he just hasnt got it.

Bang on. Its quite unfortunate because i was beginning to feel quite proud of the ''English core'' we are gathering but it seems most of these weak players are homegrown as well. Richards, Bridge and SWP. Lescott and Barry don't really fill me with confidence either.

i feel that the players we have are really good footballers with great ability.but great players dont always have a great mentality.our boys have the ability theres no doubt about it but i feel there mind set is wrong somehow.ive always said that the really great players no how to do it week in week out.im my opinion we only have tevez,silva, and most of the time kompany who does this for us.i really really want mancini to do well just to shove it in the faces of all our doubters out there,but i just feel he needs to man mange the squad better and to put his arm around a few shoulders and tell the players individually just how good they actually are and the qualitys they have and why they are at the club.it is suprising what a few words of confidence can do for people as it gives people a platform to build on.

yeah, Bridge, Vieira(sp?), Adebayor, Richards- don't make me confident

even Lescott and Barry are suspect..... but they could play well when Kolarov and the Toure's are in top form

I like the idea of SWP as a fullback

Totally agree. Although I believe we have some players who could leave as they are not of even a good enough standard of technique e.g. Micah, Lescott, SWP and Bridge. Their touch and pass for the modern game when you compare them to Vinnie, Silva, Tev and Nige does not remotely compare. Give RM time and his methods of mentality and his own players we will go places, the man is a born winner.

Hughesey212 said:
Totally agree. Although I believe we have some players who could leave as they are not of even a good enough standard of technique e.g. Micah, Lescott, SWP and Bridge. Their touch and pass for the modern game when you compare them to Vinnie, Silva, Tev and Nige does not remotely compare. Give RM time and his methods of mentality and his own players we will go places, the man is a born winner.

how long can we afford to give though? The start to this season really is not good enough.

how long can we afford to give though? The start to this season really is not good enough.[/quote]

I think we have to give him the very very least of until the summer as 4th should be our minimum requirement with the quality of players we do have in the squad also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.