Wealdstone FC for Cup Final message to City Supporters

First time starting there this year, got a mini bus of us booked in. I was amazed they didn't charge entry, from what they offer they could easily justify a price per vehicle kind of offer.
Mate we drink the bars almost dry, they must make a bomb.

It's a great day out here. They do it really well. Always very welcoming. I hope they make a few quid out of us. There's also a Premier Inn within a mile of it. Saves anyone having to stay sober. You can just crash there & take your time coming back on the Monday. It's only work that you're missing. (in my case it's work & the Mrs that I get to miss)

Great that we can help out another well deserving club. Here's to spanking Ragtown FC 10-0 next time you play them!

Mate we drink the bars almost dry, they must make a bomb.

Oh I get that, I just think with free parking, ease of getting to Wembley and back, everyone clearly loving it each time. It is just nice to see it is free because they could easily charge. I get charged to go in my local social club!

Oh I get that, I just think with free parking, ease of getting to Wembley and back, everyone clearly loving it each time. It is just nice to see it is free because they could easily charge. I get charged to go in my local social club!
I think part of the mutual benefit is neither side takes the piss and we're all winners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.