Wealdstone FC for pre FA cup final fun and ‘stress free’ parking

Third time we’ve used Wealdstone for a Wembley trip,and can’t think of a better and easier way to get there. Absolutely rammed on Saturday,so hoping WFC made a nice wedge out of it.

How many were charged £13.40 from Ruislip Manor to Wembley Park and back again?

I was. Should have been £3.80. Rang TFL and got £9.60 refund.

Excellent host and will definitley use again.

Any news on the coach driver that had heart attack and the mini-bus that broke down?
Was our bus that broke down and Pete from Wealdstone was brilliant, he was willing to liase with the RAC when they turned up so I could go to match.
(I waited in the end and missed the first half which probably wasn't a bad thing).

Did you and others that got overcharged definitely tap in and out at each leg? If you miss one it can completely mess up how the system calculates what you should pay. Arriving back at Wembley Park after the game when it gets really busy, it can be easy to go through the barriers without the reader registering your card/phone/smartwatch.
Whatever happened, glad you got refunded.
Yea, gates opened OK. maybe it was just too many people going through at that time.

Hi folks i just wanted to say that for the past few days i have received numerous tweets, texts and Watts App messages thanking all the team of Volunteers at Wealdstone Fc.As I said in a previous reply it has been an absolute pleasure to serve your fans, a credit to your club, also a big thank you to all those that took part in the raffle at our club for the Oscar Bobb signed shirt which raised a incredible £1000 for our community projects in the local junior schools. Until we see you again, have a great summer and best wishes for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.