Wealdstone FC for pre FA cup final fun and ‘stress free’ parking

I was there yesterday and it was great. The organisation was very good and the staff/volunteers were brilliant. Plus, Wadworth 6X at £5 a pint was a great deal. Definitely worth considering for next time.

How many were charged £13.40 from Ruislip Manor to Wembley Park and back again?

I was. Should have been £3.80. Rang TFL and got £9.60 refund.

Excellent host and will definitley use again.

Any news on the coach driver that had heart attack and the mini-bus that broke down?

Any news on the coach driver that had heart attack and the mini-bus that broke down?
Jesus, remind me never to travel with you.

Sounds like the Jolly Boys outing

Jesus, remind me never to travel with you.

Sounds like the Jolly Boys outing

Bet he got a calculator out when it came to divvying up the pre game meal

*you’ve charged me for chips when I didn’t eat any/you had a lager and I only had a coke.

Not sure what that has to do with Wealdstone FC.

Not sure what that has to do with Wealdstone FC.

Like many that used Wealdstone, they got the train to Wembley Park from Ruislip. Those that I went with, were charged £13.40 instead off £3.80. Just making people aware they may have been over charge by TFL.

***I don't use a calculator, didn't have a pre-game meal with chips. and it definaitely wasn't a "Jolly Boys" outing.

Like many that used Wealdstone, they got the train to Wembley Park from Ruislip. Those that I went with, were charged £13.40 instead off £3.80. Just making people aware they may have been over charge by TFL.

***I don't use a calculator, didn't have a pre-game meal with chips. and it definaitely wasn't a "Jolly Boys" outing.
Did you and others that got overcharged definitely tap in and out at each leg? If you miss one it can completely mess up how the system calculates what you should pay. Arriving back at Wembley Park after the game when it gets really busy, it can be easy to go through the barriers without the reader registering your card/phone/smartwatch.
Whatever happened, glad you got refunded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.