Wealdstone FC for pre FA cup final fun and ‘stress free’ parking

Update: 575 booked in.

James said he would like around 800 and then he will stop taking bookings. Had 800 Notts county fans there Saturday and was great by all accounts.

Does anyone know if I have to book in if I’m wanting to walk to Wealdstone as I’ve got a hotel booked in Ruislip for the weekend?

Spoke to James and he’s made a note name and number of people for walk in. If anyone else is planning on doing the same, it’s best to contact him so he can keep a tally of numbers

If I’m lucky enough to get a ticket, I will be there at 10 to liaise with James. I’ll get music on the their system from a city playlist. Get the atmosphere going, a Manchester derby cup final needs everyone in full swing, singing and dancing!
Don't peak too soon lad :)

Bumping this thread.

Update - James has 670 blues booked in if the 2 coaches arrive on time.

520 without.

About 150 more if anyone is still planning… only 2 weeks to go

Cheers

I sent the guy a text saying that I was planning on turning up on the day (on foot), and he replied, saying "That's fine". He never took my name or any details, though.

I sent the guy a text saying that I was planning on turning up on the day (on foot), and he replied, saying "That's fine". He never took my name or any details, though.
Hi Ive spoken to James who told me he didn’t need to take your details as he already had your name from previous a visit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.