Wealdstone FC thread by request.

What a day. Not only did you get to meet Palmer the Charmer again but also the Wealdstone Raider! 200 plus photos on way tomorrow once I get home from Watford. Think yourll agree that we had a great day.

rDLgmTol.jpg

UVyPePWl.jpg

31VZB8Hl.jpg

Just a couple I took this afternoon (before events took a nosedive!).

<a class="postlink" href="https://picasaweb.google.com/105047288315670228342/ManCityAtWealdstoneFC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://picasaweb.google.com/1050472883 ... aldstoneFC</a>

Here's the first 50 shots guys. Lots more to follow......

Thanks again you lot for your hospitality. I've read on here somewhere that some plank set off a fire extinguisher. Please don't think we're all ungrateful. My Dad and I were discussing our next Wembley trip after we left you on Saturday and if you have us, we'd like to come back.

citykev28 said:
Thanks again you lot for your hospitality. I've read on here somewhere that some plank set off a fire extinguisher. Please don't think we're all ungrateful. My Dad and I were discussing our next Wembley trip after we left you on Saturday and if you have us, we'd like to come back.
Did you and the family manage to dry out kev? Good to meet you however fleeting it was.

Gaylord du Bois said:
citykev28 said:
Did you and the family manage to dry out kev? Good to meet you however fleeting it was.

We all had a change of tops in the old man's car. Got back to Wealdstone, had a bit of a nosebag and hit the road. Got back to Prestatyn at about 12:45.

Nice to meet you mate. Hopefully, next time will be in better circumstances rather than piss wet through on a miserable Wembley Way with my youngest lad needing a slash.

Now am I reading this thread all wrong because it seems to me that the Ulsterman himself was at Wealdstone a few yards from me and we never met. Speak up Jimharri....

citykev28 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
citykev28 said:

We all had a change of tops in the old man's car. Got back to Wealdstone, had a bit of a nosebag and hit the road. Got back to Prestatyn at about 12:45.

Nice to meet you mate. Hopefully, next time will be in better circumstances rather than piss wet through on a miserable Wembley Way with my youngest lad needing a slash.

Now am I reading this thread all wrong because it seems to me that the Ulsterman himself was at Wealdstone a few yards from me and we never met. Speak up Jimharri....
Never saw you, oh wise man of Humber and creator of excelent polls!

jimharri said:
citykev28 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Never saw you, oh wise man of Humber and creator of excelent polls!

This was exactly the kind of fuck ups that led to you being slung out of Operation Twat. I can't believe it. On Saturday I met Neil Pointon, De Niro, Ban-mcfc, salfordpaul, Richard Edghill, an Aussie who looked like Russell Brand, Natalie Pike, my Uncle Mike (Badger), Gaylord du Bois and the big FA Cup. All that time I was happy but didn't know I'd missed Jim.

2wqygzd.jpg

"What aboot ya Liz?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.