Wealdstone Fc to host Man City fans for FA Cup Final book now

Just out of curiousuty, do Wealdstone do this for other clubs when they play at Wembley??

Not that it's an issue, I was just curious - and don't blame them if they do if it's a source of revenue for the club.

Although I'm pretty confident after we've all been there, the bar takings are higher than any other clubs!!!!
Yeah they do. Coventry were there last Sunday. Normally I think City take around 800 fans there. It seemed low numbers last week, probably about 250 City fans. I think Coventry had 800 fans booked in.

Hi the answer to your question is yes we do for other teams as well.Last year apart from your club,we had Newcastle,Notts County,Stockport County, Bolton,Coventry and Sheffield Wednesday some of them also spend a lot at the bar as well especially the midland clubs.No matter how much the bar takes we enjoy looking after fans from other clubs and built some very good relationships with them and long may it continue.We love having fans at our place and hopefully like us you don’t get fed up of seeing us.We might not be in the premiership but are supporters still have the same passion at our club.Hopefully we can get our new ground built soon, if we can get the right investors, the board of directors are talking to a number of different investors who might be interested in taking our club to the next step.Fingers crossed this happens to keep our club progressing in the right direction.

Just out of curiousuty, do Wealdstone do this for other clubs when they play at Wembley??

Not that it's an issue, I was just curious - and don't blame them if they do if it's a source of revenue for the club.

Although I'm pretty confident after we've all been there, the bar takings are higher than any other clubs!!!!
you-want-some.gif

Yeah they do. Coventry were there last Sunday. Normally I think City take around 800 fans there. It seemed low numbers last week, probably about 250 City fans. I think Coventry had 800 fans booked in.
From memory, we couldn't be there for the CC final against Villa, as they had already booked the venue? I ended up at The Torch. Which was fine, until some dick set off a flare.

Coventry had 1200 fans at the club for the semis.Bookings are coming in steady for FA Cup Final day but still room for more, please do let others know if they are not sure where to go on the day for food and drink.
Cheers
Could you guys maybe do up a promotional poster for us to share around, id do it but absolutely useless with that sort of thing.
Would probably make things easier to get the word out

Certainly do it for Bolton & Coventry but not the Rags, these boys deserve all the support they get and if you travel there you won’t be disappointed,really friendly & welcoming plus it’s only a 5 minute walk to the station & 20 mins on the tube.

Booked in here this time. I normally park for free near Stanford, but had to endure knobhead rags on the tube from that end last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.