Wealdstone Hosting for Chelsea FA Cup Semi Final.

Thinking of parking here for the final can I ask how easy is it for getting away from Wembley on the tube as we have always driven
Cheers
The usual long queues but you will be going out of town so will be slightly easier and much quicker once you get to your car. Hope we can get this for the final. Brilliant hosts.

Thinking of parking here for the final can I ask how easy is it for getting away from Wembley on the tube as we have always driven
Cheers
Took about 40 mins to get down Wembley way 6min wait for train from platform 2 and 18mins to ruislip station 10 min walk back to the car at Wealdstone, grabbed a burger from the BBQ and can of coke back in the car and away, no traffic at all.

Was a pleasure hosting you at Wealdstone FC on Saturday and great to see you get the result.
We will be running a Fanzone for the Final and look forward to seeing you all again.
Details will follow in the next week.
Was a brilliant service by you and the staff once again, been loads of times and always a great place.

Cheers
Its a decent set up. Parking is on a big field but they have plenty of marshals. Beer was ok and they had food/bbq going before and after. About a 5/6 minute walk to the underground stations (there are 2 you can use)

Great going, coming back takes longer as you would expect (especially if we win and you see the trophy lift). Probably took us an hour from leaving the ground to be back at Wealdstone. Then straight off, no traffic and back on the motorway in no time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.