Wealdstone Hosting for Chelsea FA Cup Semi Final.

Been there 3 or 4 times now (won't be able to get over for the Chelsea game), and can echo what others have said. They are wonderful people (considering they're southerners, of course!), and have a great set up there re parking and the bars. And, of course, they're in a great location for the Etihad South. If you haven't been there yet, do yourself a favour and get over there.

Been to Wembley many times but parked here for the first time last season and will definitely be going again for the semi-final in a few weeks. As others have said, it's a great place to mix with other blues in a relaxed & family-friendly atmosphere and only 20 mins on the tube to Wembley Park.

The Wealdstone raider himself even turned up sweating in lycra after a charity bike ride!

As it happens, Wealdstone are playing Alty this Tuesday so I will be heading to Moss Lane instead of watching our lads get kicked to pieces in another meaningless international friendly!

Just received a call from Jamie at Wealdstone FC and as usual will be hosting City Supporters for the FA Cup Semi Final.
He has asked me to advise anyone wishing to book a coach to call Pete Worby on 07967 698370 if he doesn’t answer to leave a message and he will call you back.
For car and minibus bookings please go on google type in
Wealdstone Fc Wembley Fanzone
This should take you to the booking page.
For those that haven’t used this excellent facility before you are a 10min walk from Ruislip station which is only 18mins from Wembley.
They have two large bar areas and will usually provide food such as burgers, it’s far cheaper than drinking and eating at Wembley and are excellent hosts. I think for the Final last year there was in the region of 800 using Wealdstone.
Cars and coaches are left in the club car park or you can stop off and drive on to the Wembley.
We love having you guys down at Wealdstone FC, I think this could be your 7th or 8th visit and you always bring a great atmosphere and usually around 800-1000 of you.

Click here to book, just £7.50 per car or £20 for minibus.

Bar decked out in City colours, BBQ and then an 8 minute walk to Ruislip Station and 20 minute journey to Wembley, trains every 10-15 mins and you are travelling against the crowd.
Bar and BBQ will also be open when you get back if you fancy a drink or burger before the journey back.

If anyone has any questions at all about coming down for the game, where to stay, eat, locations or anything else just ask and I will check back regularly and answer, otherwise just fill in the contact form at the bottom of the booking page and I can replay direct to you.

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and some new ones.

Tony
Wealdstone FC Supporters Club

Attachments

• FxsBeIBX0AAML94.jpg
    FxsBeIBX0AAML94.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 86
We love having you guys down at Wealdstone FC, I think this could be your 7th or 8th visit and you always bring a great atmosphere and usually around 800-1000 of you.

Click here to book, just £7.50 per car or £20 for minibus.

Bar decked out in City colours, BBQ and then an 8 minute walk to Ruislip Station and 20 minute journey to Wembley, trains every 10-15 mins and you are travelling against the crowd.
Bar and BBQ will also be open when you get back if you fancy a drink or burger before the journey back.

If anyone has any questions at all about coming down for the game, where to stay, eat, locations or anything else just ask and I will check back regularly and answer, otherwise just fill in the contact form at the bottom of the booking page and I can replay direct to you.

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and some new ones.

Tony
Wealdstone FC Supporters Club
Cheers mate. I've never been before but thinking of giving it a whirl. We're coming down on the train and getting to Euston early doors. What time are you open at?

Cheers mate. I've never been before but thinking of giving it a whirl. We're coming down on the train and getting to Euston early doors. What time are you open at?
Hopefully have this finalised in the next couple of days but aiming for around 12pm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.