Wealdstone lose in play-offs

blue b4 the moon

Been keeping an eye on this game tonight as I seem to spend quite a bit of tome there these days.

The play off semi's are one leg only and Wealdstone were one nil up and battering Concord til injury time when they let a goal in followed by a second in ET.

That's the last 2 seasons they've been taken out in the play offs.

Better luck next season guys.

blue b4 the moon said:
Been keeping an eye on this game tonight as I seem to spend quite a bit of tome there these days.

The play off semi's are one leg only and Wealdstone were one nil up and battering Concord til injury time when they let a goal in followed by a second in ET.

That's the last 2 seasons they've been taken out in the play offs.

Better luck next season guys.

D'you want some?

To be honest I don't know do I?

I've re-read my post and can't see an issue.....unless maybe you're a concord fan......but ???

Fuck it. Bring it on you sothern softie xx.

blue b4 the moon I think Chris is referring to this youtube smash hit, which is still very funny. Closing in on 200k views now.

For the record we absolutely played Concord off the park but only scored one. They equalised with a goalmouth scramble with two minutes left and we never got going again. conceded a really poor second in extra time and that was that. Always really gutting to lose to a bank-rolled side who bring 20 fans to the game. On the upside we had a 1000 plus home crowd for the first time in years. Pretty depressing stuff really.

Still, we will have got over it by next week. See you then (actually I won't as I'm doing a German football weekend)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.