Wearing club colours / crest?

PaulPowerShower

Who does?

Who doesn't?

I will wear a blue and whiet scarf to games but that's it - I don't wear a shirt or anything else - Because I come through town and I don't want to get in a ruck with pissed up dicks

I also do not wear anything club related away from the ground for the same reasons

I once (4 years ago) had a tiny city badge on a coat and got into a massive scrap in Piccadilly with some knob head rags that spotted it - I lost but very good scrap though.....

anyway

Who wears the shirt out and about and do you get into strife?

I wear all my stuff to the game i.e scarf, shirt, jacket, hat but usually with a north face or barbour jacket over the top of the shirts and that. When it's warm I just wear my shirt and sometimes a scarf. I wear my shirts round the house and that but the past few years I dress in smart stuff to go out in usually or a tracky or summut for nipping to the shop. I just feel as if I've grown out of wearing footy related stuff out and about unless I'm out playing footy or might wear my England top when they're playing that day.

I wear a City related item of clothing every single day, all my tops are City tops I dont buy anything else, even if im in a suit I have my city top on under it!

I love promoting the club where ever I go so I always have the badge on show for all to see.

I wear my City shirt to the Gym, living in Leeds i like to show im not some gobshite Leeds fan

Thats about it really. Oh and I wear City shorts and socks when i play fives

Ken Bates lives in my building and saw me in my shirt and told me to "go and get changed son"

Cheeky bastard. Ha

Ant-emilydesign said:
I wear a City related item of clothing every single day, all my tops are City tops I dont buy anything else, even if im in a suit I have my city top on under it!

I love promoting the club where ever I go so I always have the badge on show for all to see.

That is a bit weird mate

Ant-emilydesign said:

question. Do you own city underpants?

Ive got the black away and the white away, the city cap and mancini scarf, I do wear them a lot especially picking the kids up from school,, (wind the rags up), but have to admit to wearing them more nowadays,,

i wear football shirts to match days mainly but if im just loungin about or goin food shoppin or to paper shop or whatever i wear a football top with joggin pants or somethin, never gives me any trouble.. i think society has moved on abit!

Wear city shirts when out shopping or in the pub. Nothing to be ashamed of, i wear them with pride.

Also wear my shirts to the games with my city tracksuit bottoms

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.