Wearing club colours / crest?

El Boy Wonder said:
Ant-emilydesign said:
I wear a City related item of clothing every single day, all my tops are City tops I dont buy anything else, even if im in a suit I have my city top on under it!

I love promoting the club where ever I go so I always have the badge on show for all to see.

That is a bit weird mate

I didnt know if I thought that was wierd or if I was impressed or not

A bit of both I think

good question that mate.

Well i will always were anything city were i go. I like to show that i am a city supporter. One of my mates said he never wears his city colours when taking a woman to the game because it can end up in fights etc if other fans fancy a scrap but thats no worry for me because i would never take a woman to city :)

But to be honest if a fan of any other club fancy's a scrap because of who i support then i will be up for throwing them all over the road. not saying im some sort of animal or out but i can look after myself in a fight. so for me i wear every bit of blue i can find :)

City scarf to games.
City shirt for 5 a side
City crest T shirt or polo shirt when not at work (City mug at work)

BTW Have noticed far more people wearing colours on the streets of Manch over the last couple of weeks (and fewer rag IOU , sorry , AIG shirts !)

PaulPowerShower said:
- I don't wear a shirt or anything else - Because I come through town and I don't want to get in a ruck with pissed up dicks

You don't wear a shirt to home games through fear?

You soft ****!

Don't wear colours myself, haven't done since I was a kid.

El Boy Wonder said:
PaulPowerShower said:
I didnt know if I thought that was wierd or if I was impressed or not

A bit of both I think

Ha. Same here, i didnt mean it in a nasty way, more in a "wow, i dont really know what to do with that" kind of way

haha i think wearing a city shirt under a suit could be quite uncomfortable... and would look shit if your wearing a white shirt

ive got the crest tattoo'd on my chest so i always feel like ive got abit of city with me... that said, i dont walk around with my moobs out for everyone to see..

I tend not to wear colours match days cos I usually go for a few drinks here and there and I might not get in certain places or attract unwanted attention. I used to wear my City shirt to the gym (don't go at the moment) and I'll wear it when playing footy.

Loving the City scarfs round town at the moment though. They're a good, subtle way to show that Manchester is blue.

I wear a small pin badge on my suits for work. It usually gets a comment one way or the other when out at clients. I also wear it for the derby games. Nothing other than that. My boys have the kits etc. though.

Didsbury Dave said:
PaulPowerShower said:
- I don't wear a shirt or anything else - Because I come through town and I don't want to get in a ruck with pissed up dicks

You don't wear a shirt to home games through fear?

You soft ****!

Don't wear colours myself, haven't done since I was a kid.

Not fear - I just cant be arsed with the aggro it comes with - I go out in town for a few beers usually after games - Its harder to do with a shirt on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.