Weather - Which do you prefer?

bluearmy71 said:
Here come the drums here come the drums!!!! Getting thunder and lightening in Sale hope it's gets cooler with a bit of wind for tonight.
We have a thunderstorm and it rained incredibly hard for about 30 minutes, and I mean hard! But now it has stopped and it is just as warm as before.

well i have football at 7 tonight and it looks like it's going to twat it down with rain :) fun times

I would normally choose the hot summers, but I am getting sick of my 7 year old not sleeping as it is to warm. Last night he was still awake at nearly 12 and was up before 6. He is still awake now and he's usually fast asleep by 8. Not a happy bunny

Think last really warm day is tommorow, with temperatures returning to the low 20's you'll be glad to know, still a good couple of months of summer left though!

Maineblue said:
Think last really warm day is tommorow, with temperatures returning to the low 20's you'll be glad to know, still a good couple of months of summer left though!

Yeah sure I heard its gonna be around the 90f mark tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.