Weaver And Dickov

Yes, he scored THAT goal..........but if Dickov had been good enough throughout the full season we wouldnt have needed the play offs to get promoted.
Yes, i'll always give him credit for scoring that goal but to describe him as a legend as some do on here beggars belief.........he was a very average player who ran about like a tazmanian devil.

Shaun goater wasnt the greatest player either,but both put there heart and soul into our club and thats all you can ask of a player,sorry mate totally disagree with you there.

Anybody who scores over 100 goals for the club is a legend, and The Goat is in that bracket, no matter what division we were in. Add to that he adores the club. Dicky for me is a demi-god, mainly for that goal, but also for his love of the club, never-say-die attitude and being a cult favourite.

S.E.H said:
Anybody who scores over 100 goals for the club is a legend, and The Goat is in that bracket, no matter what division we were in. Add to that he adores the club. Dicky for me is a demi-god, mainly for that goal, but also for his love of the club, never-say-die attitude and being a cult favourite.

Fully agree with you mate. Without the likes of Dicky and the Goat and the mighty Andy Morrison we wouldn't be having the arguments about whether or not we should sign Torres et al.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.