web site now working - impressed

chrisi said:
pbibs said:
After posting last night that i was experiencing numerous problems with the web site videos etc. I can now report that everything is working well and i am impressed. Please merge MODS but i just thought it would be gud to post some good news on the subject. Its all too easy to moan. Well done City.
YAWN
didnt u see the other thread, why start an identical one

Yes i did chrisi (ahem). Are you still learning to read.

The new site is fine but updates seem late and I miss 'What the Papers Say' under News, (as used to be on the old site)

montanaman said:
The new site is fine but updates seem late and I miss 'What the Papers Say' under News, (as used to be on the old site)

Heard a few poeple say that about the "what the papers say". Perhaps City are showing the mainly rag press the contempt they deserve. Should never have been under news anyway. Should create a new title, "fairytales" maybe.

pbibs said:
chrisi said:
YAWN
didnt u see the other thread, why start an identical one

Yes i did chrisi (ahem). Are you still learning to read.
didnt bother reading your post, just the title, theres already a thread 'site thoughts..'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.