Wednesday

city stew

Our record against spuds as we know is nothing short of shocking ... So we MUST play like it's our lives depend on it , as for us who have tickets I don't wanna hear them cockney fuckwits and I wanna go home with the biggest head ache and sore larynx .. For this my fellow blues is the most important game in recent years!!

That's all folks

if not withstanding,i would have love to see Ireland play against tottenham cause he brings a lot more in midfield.a win simply will make a dream team for the future to the young generation around the world.

The only good thing to come out of Spurs winning as well yesterday is that we have no choice but to be on the front foot, like yesterday, Spurs play Burnley on the last day and we dont want to rely on Burnley for anything. I have a feeling someone not obvious is going to become a City cult hero on Wed, maybe a Bridge screamer in the last minute, to win the game 2-1.

It could be time for De Jong to get his wonder goal, we know its coming.

As for headache and bad larynx, My head was thudding yesterday before Half time and voice shot, I need it to recover quickly so I can blow a gasket

My Nephew is going to the game,i wish i was going with him.I have to make do with going out on the lash with another Nephew.I'll still love every minute of it though.What a massive game this is for both teams.

what i don,t want weds night is to see that kevin bond jumping up and down like he did when they beat us at spuds,the day we bought him was the day we started to go downhill?

Saint Scott said:
Cant see past Tottenham, they are clearly the better of the 2 sides.

clearly not, they have a better manager more suited to the prem, when this is ironed out spurs will never trouble us again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.