Wednesdays Champions League Games -

sir baconface said:
Good luck, Bobby Manc. Especially against that twat Mourinho.
I hope he gets snotty during the game and Bobby flattens him, you could see he came close once or twice with pardew and gpc.

Ruhr said:
you are right, it was Messi, but i think already at half time :)

Fährmann - Höwedes, Matip, Felipe Santana, Kolasinac - K.-P. Boateng, Neustädter - Farfan, M. Meyer, Goretzka - Huntelaar

Casillas - Carvajal, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Fabio Coentrao - Modric, Xabi Alonso, di Maria - Bale, Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo

well, though Real has a horrible record away against german teams, i can´t see anything good coming out of that. At least we have three players 20 or younger and five from our own academy playing. Maybe they can learn.
I think the swapping off shirts is not always a sign of poor mentality. I have seen several smaller teams happy to swap shirts at half time, but they gave everything they had and pulled off the upset.

Schalke without a doubt have the best youth system in Germany for me. I think Draxler will start though. The amount of young players you have is impressive, but that team is just too inexperienced. Raul was one of your best signings in recent history and led to your deep progression in Europe. You need another Raul to lead the youngsters: someone on a free and still hungry for success.

Schalke have the skill level to give Madrid a game, but not the mentality. I see Madrid winning 3-0.

I think the Chelsea game will be 1-1.

Aguero_Element said:
FC Schalke 04 v Real Madrid 19:45
Galatasaray v Chelsea 19:45

hope mancini beats Chelsea!!!
Schalke1 Madrid2
I want Jose to get beat but I am going 1-1

Cech, Ivanovic, Terry ©, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Lampard, Willian, Schurrle, Hazard, Torres<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm --<br /><br />Gala: Muslera, Eboue, Chedjou, Hakan Balta, Alex Telles, Selçuk, Melo, Burak, Sneijder, Hajrovic, Didier Drogba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.