weds ref

Display at West Brom was abysmal, didnt stop timewasting by them.

The scousers always end with 11 and us with 10,its happened twice already this season and now sees the norm that we are expected to play with 10 men against teams in red.

Beware this ref is poor, will give us nowt for sure

CheadleBlue said:
It's easy to get paranoid but that doesn't mean that they are not out to get you. Only 3 defeats so far this season -

1. Chelsea away - Clattenburg refuses to give stonewall penalty that would have put us 2-0 up - we lose.

2. Sunderland away - linesman not up with play and misses stonewall offside decision and we go on to lose.

3. Foy at home - sends of Vinny straight red card / Giggs foul from behind stops breakaway no card/ warning plus Jones handball in the area but no penalty.

Three defeats all down to the men in black - just call me paranoid!!

Don't think your paranoid. I was saying the exact same today. It seems the only way we can be beat is through incompetent/corrupt officials.

c1tyfan said:
CheadleBlue said:
It's easy to get paranoid but that doesn't mean that they are not out to get you. Only 3 defeats so far this season -

1. Chelsea away - Clattenburg refuses to give stonewall penalty that would have put us 2-0 up - we lose.

2. Sunderland away - linesman not up with play and misses stonewall offside decision and we go on to lose.

3. Foy at home - sends of Vinny straight red card / Giggs foul from behind stops breakaway no card/ warning plus Jones handball in the area but no penalty.

Three defeats all down to the men in black - just call me paranoid!!

Don't think your paranoid. I was saying the exact same today. It seems the only way we can be beat is through incompetent/corrupt officials.

4. Bayern Munich away, two penalty appeals turned down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.