Weee can see you sneaking innnn...

i was very late in discovering bluemoon mainly because of lack of access to it, but soon as i started reading it i loved it and just had to join

Mr White said:
My first post. Is there an 'Introduce Yourself' thread? I've not seen it.

Anyway.

I joined cos i saw the advertising hoarding at the ground and thought it'd probably be a good place for the latest news.

Why/how am i a fan?

My boy is absolutely football crackers. He has been since i bought him the Panini 2006 World Cup sticker book. At four years old he packed in playing with regular toys and from then on it was football everything. Rolled up socks in the kitchen with the fridge as our goal we'd spend hours giving it the Scooby Doo legs on the slippy floor. He started to get more into watching live games on tv and Robinho became his favourite player.
We were watching the Sky Sports News coverage of the transfer of Robinho from Madrid to City and that was it. My son became a Manchester City fan. He chose his team because of that one player, not because he was a glory hunter ( no trophies for 35 years and he didn't know how much £32 was never mind 32 million!).

Because City was his team, it became my team. Yes, I know it usually works the other way round. Thing is, i never supported anybody with great interest, only really wanting to watch a good game of football.

We've only been to 3 Europa League games this (we missed Salzburg cos we were snowed in.) but will hopefully squeeze a Saturday afternoon in before the season is out.

Glory hunter? Plastic fan? Nah. I'm a supporter cos my son is!

Awwwwww!!

How cute!! xx

*sniff!*

Mr White said:
My first post. Is there an 'Introduce Yourself' thread? I've not seen it.

Anyway.

I joined cos i saw the advertising hoarding at the ground and thought it'd probably be a good place for the latest news.

Why/how am i a fan?

My boy is absolutely football crackers. He has been since i bought him the Panini 2006 World Cup sticker book. At four years old he packed in playing with regular toys and from then on it was football everything. Rolled up socks in the kitchen with the fridge as our goal we'd spend hours giving it the Scooby Doo legs on the slippy floor. He started to get more into watching live games on tv and Robinho became his favourite player.
We were watching the Sky Sports News coverage of the transfer of Robinho from Madrid to City and that was it. My son became a Manchester City fan. He chose his team because of that one player, not because he was a glory hunter ( no trophies for 35 years and he didn't know how much £32 was never mind 32 million!).

Because City was his team, it became my team. Yes, I know it usually works the other way round. Thing is, i never supported anybody with great interest, only really wanting to watch a good game of football.

We've only been to 3 Europa League games this (we missed Salzburg cos we were snowed in.) but will hopefully squeeze a Saturday afternoon in before the season is out.

Glory hunter? Plastic fan? Nah. I'm a supporter cos my son is!

You and your son are both very welcome Mr White

Las Vegas thread.... was pointed to it by a fellow Blue - then proceeded to read about 200 pages of it over a 48 hour period - was utterly transfixed ('er indoors got royally P-O'ed)

I got banned the last time...I'd been here for like 2/3 years then as well lol.

Supported City for just under 20 years ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.