Weekend Football Thread 5/3-7/3 (merged)

Re: Wolves

Prestwich_Blue said:
I also like Wolves but they're down at the bottom because they can't defend and haven't been taken their chances at the other end.

Yeah they have got a shocking defence to be fair, really hope they stay up though much better side than the likes of wigan, west brom etc.

I like that Jarvis, seemed every time he had the ball down the left he attacked and always put the ball into the middle, some good pull backs as well. The spurs right back was struggling against him.

manc93 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I also like Wolves but they're down at the bottom because they can't defend and haven't been taken their chances at the other end.

Yeah they have got a shocking defence to be fair, really hope they stay up though much better side than the likes of wigan, west brom etc.
I think they'll have to do another season in the Championship but they aren't far off being an established Premiership team.

jimharri said:
blueinsa said:
The lad Jarvis is a quality player but fuck me, they are woeful at the back.
Agreed. I like Mick, but he's got his work cut out for him, keeping a team with a defence like that, in the PL.

Performing like that mate he wont be at Wolves that much longer.

I wouldn't moan if we got him in the squad put it that way.

Some weekends, I think to myself....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVG80vqVfSA&hd=1[/youtube]

Great weekend for us. Would really make it perfect if Chelsea slip up tomorrow night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.