Weekend

der-bomber said:
bluemoonchick said:
I suppose i could always record X factor if i got a better offer..... ;-)

Just seen your comments on the 'Lads always paying' thread as well....you sound like my kinda gal...

She is a cracker. We went for lunch today (and a brew in The Manchester - wtf!) and she's a good laugh. She's a bit wild - unlike me! ;@)

der-bomber said:
bluemoonchick said:
I suppose i could always record X factor if i got a better offer..... ;-)

Just seen your comments on the 'Lads always paying' thread as well....you sound like my kinda gal...

lol guess you'll have to learn to love X Factor then ;-)

blue_bird said:
der-bomber said:

She is a cracker. We went for lunch today (and a brew in The Manchester - wtf!) and she's a good laugh. She's a bit wild - unlike me! ;@)

Thanks for the inside info blue-bird....l like my women wild...the key is not to try and tame 'em...

X-Factor here we come, you don't get much wilder than that....;¬)

blue_bird said:
der-bomber said:

Thanks mate - i've not been called wild since i was necking after shocks at Uni lol

"unlike you"? yeah right :-)

der-bomber said:
blue_bird said:

Thanks for the inside info blue-bird....l like my women wild...the key is not to try and tame 'em...

X-Factor here we come, you don't get much wilder than that....;¬)

Brave men have tried to tame this girl but they've all been booted out the door.... ;-)

der-bomber said:
bluemoonchick said:
In body only, i can assure you i think and act like a guy most of the time lol

Do you understand the offside rule and lbw and all that caper...?

Oh yes, i watch football, cricket, rugby, F1 and tennis......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.