Weekends PL games 13/14th feb 15

For all the Martial wanking he still hasn't registered a goal against a top 6 club. Any decent defender just pockets him.
I don't agree, he's looked the best player in a few big games. From top of my head against us and Liverpool, against England too he played well.

Sunderland started well but that injury to Kirchoff destroyed any chance they had of holding onto the lead.

Editors up and down the country are praying for a rag win and for Love to have a hand in it. They'll be penning the valentines related headlines as we speak. Love is in the air. It must be love. Love at first site.

Come on the mackems, don't roll over now!!

For all the Martial wanking he still hasn't registered a goal against a top 6 club. Any decent defender just pockets him.

That's partly because teams can afford to double up on him as the rest of their attack is absolute dross. Rooney can be left wide open he's not doing any harm.

Are we allowed to mention games in other leagues? Fulham who started like a side who have lost many games grew into the game. They have won one game since November and they're turning QPR inside out. They are bossing this game and doing what CITY should be more than capabe of. Playing with full heart and to their strengths.
[A friend is over and wants to watch his mighty Hoops] Oops

Didn't realise I'd just seen a goal of the season contender. Looked like a routine chip over a helpless prostrate keeper from 3 yards.

I actually missed the Sunderland goal because for the first time in years someone from a political party knocked on the door trying to get me to vote for them in the May election. He asked me who was playing and when I told him he said he was a United supporter haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.