Weird KDB/Grealish love affair fanfiction

Red and green should never be seen - only on a fool, red glasses and green nail varnish - now that's weird

Never understood fan boy/girl worship, it's always existed but in these strange times it's become excessive in the extreme.

Criticism has become unacceptable in any form and worryingly that includes constructive criticism which is sad and very worryingly wrong.
It's happened on here. People saying they are actually crying when a player leaves or retires. I just don't get it.

It's happened on here. People saying they are actually crying when a player leaves or retires. I just don't get it.
LOL exactly, just go on the Grealish, Kane or KDB threads to see madness in action.

Kane and Grealish before he even signed had bluemoon fan boys defending them at all cost, as you say, I simply don't get it and find it utterly bizarre behaviour!

LOL exactly, just go on the Grealish, Kane or KDB threads to see madness in action.

Kane and Grealish before he even signed had bluemoon fan boys defending them at all cost, as you say, I simply don't get it and find it utterly bizarre behaviour!
Don't mention Sterling for fear of life.

I love it. I've just sent my bank account details. She's writing one about Bernardo being in love with me next. Unfortunately for him it's unrequited though cos I'm taller than him plus he'd wanna shave more often. Sorry.

Not the first weird shit i have ever seen on Internet, if you think the places like twitter is crazy. You haven't see the worst of them like for example tumblr, especially in their glory day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.