Weirdest places you've fallen asleep?

Once had a huge pub crawl when staying with a uni mate. At end was starving so I bought a massive 18inch pizza he didn't want anything a wondered off. When I got out of the shop and started to eat it he was nowhere to be seen suddenly it was pitch black apart from a few bushes couldn't make anything out. . Not knowing the way home ate about half the pizza then saw some lights through a broken wooden fence. Climbed through fence and found a huge long with barrier and thought if I can get into this garden then I'll be ok and get an adress or something. I then toppled down a small bank/ hole I'd not seen. Found myself resting again this small white board at the bottom of another hedge. Half covered in pizza I was too worse for wear and fell asleep.
Several hours later found myself awoken by a man who said you can't stay there this is going to get very busy in a few hours. Turns out I'd fell asleep in the open ditch fence of the local racecourse.

Last edited:
On a train.

Woken up with being slapped and called a shitbag....

Just remembered that I fell asleep for the entire second half of my first City game. It was the 96/97 season and we lost 3-2 to Port Vale (I think).

In my defence I was about 5 years old and didn't understand why all these people were so excitable despite being cold and soaking wet. Plus we had Michael Brown and Paul Dickov playing for us and that might have something to do with it.

Once flew to Mumbai on business. Due to the excitement of visiting India for the 1st time, and not being a great sleeper anyway, I stayed awake the whole flight there and, on arrival, was so amazed with the sights and sounds that I remained sleepless for the further entire 48+ hours I was actually there.

Sadly, this inevitably caught up with me on the way back. I just about remember taking my seat on the plane and buckling myself in but absolutely nothing else! Assuming I'd just 'dozed off' for a matter of minutes I had, in fact, missed the safety announcements, the take-off, the meals (plural), the apparently turbulent flight and even the bumpy landing!!

It took one of the air hostesses to physically tap me on the shoulder to wake me to tell me that it was time to leave as, not only had we landed, the rest of the passengers had disembarked too and I was the last on the plane!

Embarassing!!!!

On our landing.

I went for a piss in the night, being completely bladdered after numerous pints of Holts and whisky chasers. I literally could not be arsed to walk back to bed, and lying down to sleep on the landing seemed quite reasonable at the time.

My missus was not amused. Funnily enough, I have never been truly pissed since.

On our landing.

I went for a piss in the night, being completely bladdered after numerous pints of Holts and whisky chasers. I literally could not be arsed to walk back to bed, and lying down to sleep on the landing seemed quite reasonable at the time.

My missus was not amused. Funnily enough, I have never been truly pissed since.
Holts' and whisky chasers never ever ends well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.