weirdest thing you've eaten..?

1_barry_conlon said:
greenie said:
Guinea pig or llama

Was that in South America? And if so were you able to take your pick from the furry creatures running around in the pen so to speak?

The Peruvian equivalent of pointing to the fish in the tank at the Chinese!

it was in Cusco in Peru just after doing the Inca trails. Not quite picking them out of a pen but they did give you a choice which one you wanted (they were on a spit roast). Surprisingly a lot of meat on them and the head area in particular was nice, very tender. Apologies to guinea pig lovers but they are bloody delicious.

BlueMooney said:
toby said:
But the thing that makes me still gag at the thought of it was when I swallowed a fly (don't even dare take the piss ) when riding my bike which just goes to show how dangerous cycling really is

Why didn't you just swallow a spider?

We all know where that leads, then you have to swallow a bird to catch the spider, swallow a cat to catch the bird, it wasnt much fun for that old lady if i remember rightly<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:37 pm --<br /><br />
sickboyblue said:
Zebra.. strangely in a pub in North Wales..

Ive had Zebra, also had crocodile, buffalo, bison, ostritch & kangaroo. all in the printowrks except the Zebra, which like you I had in Wales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.