Weiss, chance this season?

Blue Smarties

Anyone else want this guy to get a game, maybe even on Sunday? Surely with a defense like WBA (no disrepect to any on looking WBA fans but your defense is shit!) it would do him a world of good?

If we're winning by two goals then sling him on for twenty minutes. It wont harm him and it sounds like he wants to play. It would restore his belief, sounds like he's a bit disgruntled with Hughes.

Vladi Weiss at 1:57pm April 16 via Facebook Mobile
I'm not being funnyt but I wanna play,not be a ballboy!that's a fukin joke!

He is an idiot posting stuff like that on facebook, any journo could find that and make an article about City's fustrated youths.

If he puts as much into his football as he seemingly does into whinging on Facebook, he might have got his chance by now.

PabZab said:
He is an idiot posting stuff like that on facebook, any journo could find that and make an article about City's fustrated youths.

Teenager Ashley-Paul Robinson posted on his status that he was having a trial with Fulham. "If i pull dis off im on dis ting" or some shit. Within 24 hours, its was all over the net and the tabloids.

So he changed his status to "Ashley-Paul has been very naughty lol!"

Moron.

True however I feel that with the way he keeps going on he really wants to grab a chance and make something of it. He's been on the bench a few times and I'm just wondering, we're in front of a home crowd so he wont be booed (well actually we never know with our fans...) and we're against WBA. If we're winning by two or three goals stick him on for the last fifteen?

Blue Smartie said:
Anyone else want this guy to get a game, maybe even on Sunday? Surely with a defense like WBA (no disrepect to any on looking WBA fans but your defense is shit!) it would do him a world of good?

If we're winning by two goals then sling him on for twenty minutes. It wont harm him and it sounds like he wants to play. It would restore his belief, sounds like he's a bit disgruntled with Hughes.

Vladi Weiss at 1:57pm April 16 via Facebook Mobile
I'm not being funnyt but I wanna play,not be a ballboy!that's a fukin joke!

I'd tear shreds off any employee of mine if they posted crap like that on Facebook.

I'm not being funny but I think you're all overreacting a bit to what he posted on facebook. I've had him on there for a month or so now and I can honestly say it's the first time I've heard him complaining. Come on, put yourself in his situation: You've been on the bench for a couple of first team games, the hope is there that soon you'll get a game. Only to find out a few weeks later you have the role of ball boy. Bit of a set back eh?

Oh, and I agree completely. Give the lad a chance, even if it's just 15 minutes at the end of the WBA game. Let's see what the kid's made of.

he has swp, elano, etuhu and poss vass ahead of him for the wide right berth and the only game i have seen him play was pre season at stockport he looked nothing special and was easily controlled by league one defenders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.