Weiss highlights Slovenia

I was at the game. He spent too much time isolated on the touch line for my liking (when he was switched to the left) instead of moving inside and looking for the ball. Having said that an undoubted talent who has the ability of making a whole stadium get to their feet each time he touched the ball. It made me proud to be a blue. Just a pity one of his runs didnt provide the equaliser to send them through that night. Agree that the loan option would be the best move for him at present.

Challenger1978 said:
Ricster said:
He's to good for a championship club. Loan out to a prem club maybe, but not to the championship

I'd definatly agree with that, plus some numpty like Barton would probably snap the kid and do him seriouse damage if he played for a championship side.

Ok so you seriously think he is going to go straight from our reserves and a few games for his country and be too good for the championship?The kid has a lot to learn and any other time but now he would get some pitch time with us but it is not going to happen at the moment.So the tackling might be a bit tougher in the championship but so what it's not like the conference or division 2.

Craig said:
Challenger1978 said:
I'd definatly agree with that, plus some numpty like Barton would probably snap the kid and do him seriouse damage if he played for a championship side.

Ok so you seriously think he is going to go straight from our reserves and a few games for his country and be too good for the championship?The kid has a lot to learn and any other time but now he would get some pitch time with us but it is not going to happen at the moment.So the tackling might be a bit tougher in the championship but so what it's not like the conference or division 2.

I agree, he does still have alot to learn, but why not test him or let him learn at the highest level, where in a city shirt he has looked more than able to compete. Why send him to a lower league where, challenges fly in, and the standard of games aren't that great?

We should be looking to loan him to a Bolton, Blackburn, Hull, Fulham. Teams along that kind of line so he gains the much needed and talked about premiership experience.

felixbg said:
sheikhrattle'n'roll said:
he needs to cut out all the skills and become more direct and use his pace more...like petrov

make this man manager !!! ... weiss needs to try less hard (terrible english) but he's like a 12 year old kid at times desperate to show the PE teacher what he can do !!!

maybe i am already felixbg...maybe i am ;)

sheikhrattle'n'roll said:
he needs to cut out all the skills and become more direct and use his pace more...like petrov

...... Ridiculous comment. When you are good on the ball as Weiss is, having the tricks and flicks can add a vital part to your game.

skybluekings said:
Lacks the final ball.

Tricks, tricks and more tricks...then back pass, whilst everyone is waiting in the goal area for a cross or through ball.
Hopefully that will come.

Not sure all the attention the player is getting is good for his game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.