Weiss' last game!?

GerBlueBear said:
Looks like they both get along judging by previous tweets. Both looking good, definatly trying to impress. I would be very excited if they can keep it up and make the squad for next season, will give them a huge boost!

Any other players tweeting you guys know I can follow? Still fairly new to it, only got Weiss, Guidetti and SWP
Richards tweets alot, Zabba too.

MiamiBlue said:
GerBlueBear said:
Looks like they both get along judging by previous tweets. Both looking good, definatly trying to impress. I would be very excited if they can keep it up and make the squad for next season, will give them a huge boost!

Any other players tweeting you guys know I can follow? Still fairly new to it, only got Weiss, Guidetti and SWP
Richards tweets alot, Zabba too.

Cheers MiamiBlue!

GerBlueBear said:

Sweep replied to my tweet just today i congratulated him on his goal against the white caps, and also asked about the end of his interview with the city web site "another one for you Harry" i was thinking the worst like the twicher had been at it again Shaun is a terriffffic player, but it turns out its one of the City support teams sons is Harry, an he is missing his dad so sweep gave him a mention. Top lad, an im quite chuffed to get a tweet for sweep its KOGArdMhacha there are also a few city players on my page CTID

Having watched Weiss in both games so far, it's obvious the lad's got a great first touch and turn of pace, but he needs to watch how Silva runs with his head up looking for a pass instead of head down and at 'em. He needs to take a yard out of his passes too. If he can master the 'intelligence' side of the game we've got a world beater on our hands.

hotdel1 said:
GerBlueBear said:

Sweep replied to my tweet just today i congratulated him on his goal against the white caps, and also asked about the end of his interview with the city web site "another one for you Harry" i was thinking the worst like the twicher had been at it again Shaun is a terriffffic player, but it turns out its one of the City support teams sons is Harry, an he is missing his dad so sweep gave him a mention. Top lad, an im quite chuffed to get a tweet for sweep its KOGArdMhacha there are also a few city players on my page CTID
swp is following me on twitter
just had to get that in there ;)

struggled at Rangers, not good enough for us.

sell him now and we can buy him back if he ever makes it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.