Weiss watch?

Scottyboi said:
How is he getting on in Scotland any of the rangers fans seem him play? Cheers
Although he went to the darkside, he's doing okay! Not likely to start tomorrow but think he'll feature at some point, hopefully to no effect!!

He started his first champions league game against Valencia last wednesday. Didn't have his best game and looked shattered at the end. Generally his form is good and he featuring in good testing games away from home in the league, hence his champs league start. Scored a screamer at ibrox a few weeks ago.

I doubt he will start the old firm game later on today, which is a pity as he is a good out-ball for a counter-attacking side. Maybe Smith will spring a surprise and keep him in, there is something seriously wrong if Lafferty gets a start ahead of him (he is red card waiting to happen, but more importantly, couldn't trap a bag of cement).

He has had his good games and bad.The game i was at against Hearts he was poor.Nowhere near first team for City on current form.
I would be surprised if Smith started him today.

If he was ever going to make it with us he would be playing for us now and Adam Johnson would still be festering at Middlesboro. Manicini took one look at him at Scunny and farmed him out for 'development'.

Vlad is 21 next month, not some raw 16/17 yr old kid.

For what it's worth, I know one of the Rangers players and Weiss is very highly thought of as a player. whether that translates to being Premier League player is a different matter.

john@staustell said:
If he was ever going to make it with us he would be playing for us now and Adam Johnson would still be festering at Middlesboro. Manicini took one look at him at Scunny and farmed him out for 'development'.

Vlad is 21 next month, not some raw 16/17 yr old kid.

agreed, i have never thought he'd make a top prem player, if he proves me wrong then we'll get good money for him.

Having watched him since he was about 16, I can say without fear or favour that I never once saw him as Premiership player at City. Great skills but not a team player. And I doubt if at his age now he can be coached to change his style.

Will probably end up in Germany next season with Robbie Mak, as I doubt even Rangers will sign him.

Good money for him? A million tops, unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.