Weiss

Because Hughes has his subs planned out before kick off. Robinho/bellamy/whoever hasn't made the team comes on after about 70 minutes. If need a goal RSC will come on same time too. If it gets to about 80 minutes and we still need a goal then petrov comes on. Robinho (if hes started) and NDJ are always the ones to make way. If we are winning then Vince comes on instead. Hughes doesn't make decisions based on the individual game, that would suggest he has a basic level of tactical knowledge. Weiss without a doubt should of got 15 minutes today it was there for him to make a difference.

An absolute fucking disgrace.He decided to play 442 with no wingers,surely he could see at half time it wasn't working and it was a matter of time before the 2nd if he didn't change it.It was so obvious we needed someone with pace who would take someone on and stretch them,Lennon was the main difference first half.We made their average left back look something special.Still no Weiss?

he should of started instead of ade or sylvinho with either tevez upfront with ireland jsut behind if reports adebayor was ill or with barry at LB n n ireland in midfeild

Accept everything said about the subs but...l really dont think Vlad would have made any difference. I dont think l've seen him play well since the Youth Cup final.

If Vlad isn't going to get any action in a game where SWP and Bellamy are out, then we go 2-0 down and still doesn't get a chance he must wonder shat the fuck is going on!! Tactically inept Hughes again tonight. The narrowest attacking team of the season!

Weiss should have been on as soon as the second went in. I totally agree about the generic substitutions, it's soul destroying. Big decisions need to be made during the 90 minutes which are continually shunned.

I have no problem with Robinho coming off but bring Weiss, Petrov and RSC on for him, Ade and Barry and have a proper 442. That was a shambles of a formation which was clearly too narrow but nothing was ever really done to change it.

Hughes will always pull off those Chelsea type results when we are the underdogs but isn't good enough to consistently outhink managers. If we give him the time some people crave we may get peak at 6th in the 2012-13 season.

sometimes i wonder if hughes is watching the same game as me. we needed someone to get the ball out wide and attack! whats with the big boot up pitch to an adebayor who is shocking? vlad would of opened up that defence and given us a piece of attacking magic which we simply lacked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.