weiss?

Came on for about 30 seconds. Took the complete piss out of three Burnley defenders, which very nearly led to a last second goal for Bolton

Amazing - he got what, 15-20 seconds, and he still had the chance to show himself to the home crowd! That kid is something else, I'm sure he'll have an amazing spring. Not his kind of game today but I really hope he'll start soon, otherwise this move might have been a big mistake, but I'm confident he'll get to play a lot.

Bluemoon115 said:
Some of you lot need to wind your necks in.

He's had HALF a training session, starting him would have been plain idiocy.

Agreed here

He only got to play 5 seconds, but showed his great skill, making a fool out of the Burnley player, causing havoc and almost gave Bolton the chance to seal the victory with another goal.

He must be disappointed overall that he didn't get the chance to play more than 5 secs, and it certainly didn't help him that Lee was the game-winner for Bolton.

not a bad choice tbh notlob.....how many other prem teams in the north west (bearing in mind we dont want to send him too far away from his spiritual home) would he get a decent crack at

burnley - possibly, but this could affect his confidence
liverpool - no chance of getting on bench
everton - no chance of getting on bench
blackburn - possibly, but wont get the games i think
notlob - perfect for him, 30mins from home and coyle isnt a bad manager with young uns

Quoting a Bolton forum haha:

"ha amazing few touches by weiss. he's done more in 20 secs than our midfield did in 90 mins."

"Weiss MOTM, easily."

"Also, I know he was only on for a matter of seconds... but bloody hell, Weiss looked quick as f**k!"

Glad to see young Vlad get some time at least. Think Owen Coyle is a decent manager, likes his teams to play "proper" football, and the loan can only do him good. If he plays well and trains hard then he'll get gametime no doubt and will want to impress leading up to the World Cup. Then we get him back after the summer and hopefully he can challenge for the right winger spot for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.