Weiss

terryphelan

Wait til you see this run on MOTD, Weiss will become our Ronaldo in 2 yrs if we give him a chance.

World class potential

SouthStand211 said:
He's done that against Pompey. Don't get too carried away.

Pompey are good enough to beat Spurs 2-0 in a S/F and good enough to beat Liverfool this season, as well.

So excited about Vladimir.

I can see him having a very, very good World Cup.

I'd like to see him come back refreshed and full of confidence, having done some work on his physique, ready to tear the league a new one.

Seems strange that after being there for about 4 months when Notlob are wanting to borrow him for another year but Vlad wants to come home they eventually give him a start.
Coincidence?

law74 said:
Seems strange that after being there for about 4 months when Notlob are wanting to borrow him for another year but Vlad wants to come home they eventually give him a start.
Coincidence?

In fairness to Coyle, Lee has been playing well for them on the right hand side. But his refusal to give Vlad more minutes is criminal. Weiss has certainly as much potential as Wilshere.

I'll be quite happy when the lad tells them to do one and comes back home. I'm really confident he'll kick on next year and get games, especially as we'll be Europe one way or the other. He and AJ are such skilful dribblers and, while raw, they already have decent end product. Very, very exciting to see their development next year; I just hope Mancio (presuming he's still here) doesn't go out and buy more wingers.

Owain said:
law74 said:
Coincidence?

In fairness to Coyle, Lee has been playing well for them on the right hand side. But his refusal to give Vlad more minutes is criminal. Weiss has certainly as much potential as Wilshere.

I'll be quite happy when the lad tells them to do one and comes back home. I'm really confident he'll kick on next year and get games, especially as we'll be Europe one way or the other. He and AJ are such skilful dribblers and, while raw, they already have decent end product. Very, very exciting to see their development next year; I just hope Mancio (presuming he's still here) doesn't go out and buy more wingers.
could someone post it please im in a hotel, in milton keynes fookin car broke down, good job i have a bleadin lap top thanks in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.