Weiss

If he can start producing consistently, suddenly the loss of a sweep or Bellamy doesnt seem so bad if you think about Weiss and Johnno on the wings for years to come.

(of course I am only speculating that either Shauny or Bellamy may possibly leave - if you believe paper bollocks, which I dont ;)

terryphelan said:
Wait til you see this run on MOTD, Weiss will become our Ronaldo in 2 yrs if we give him a chance.

World class potential

Getting carried away a bit there. He's still inconsistent and most of the time still runs into traffic instead of passing.

However, he looks like he has a bit about him and it will be interesting to see how often he gets picked next season.

This is what people were posting about him almost 2 years ago....so far unfortunately not alot of development seems to have happened.

Hopefully he will step-up and become what we want i.e. a great player, but time is running out for him I fear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.