Welbeck best laugh I've had in ages

meeesh said:
Who the fucks Sherek ??

And as for being "good", theres plenty of strikers in the prem that are "good"

I agree. I wonder where I got the adjective from in the first place.

Oh yes, that's it, I was quoting the OP.

That's how a forum works in case you hadn't worked it out. You challenge something you don't agree with rather than foaming at the mouth aimlessly.

lou597 said:
I think welbeck got the nod over sturrdge for his performances in the u21 tournament.

My most distinct memory of him in that tournament was him spooning a 1 on 1 sunday league style. Sturridge looked far superior to him

gordondaviesmoustache said:
meeesh said:
Who the fucks Sherek ??

That's how a forum works in case you hadn't worked it out. You challenge something you don't agree with rather than foaming at the mouth aimlessly.

If you take your time and read it again,I think you will find that was not aimed at you,as for foaming at the mouth,carry on if you want,am just in fuckin mood

meeesh said:
meeesh said:
Who the fucks Sherek ??

If you take your time and read it again,I think you will find that was not aimed at you,as for foaming at the mouth,carry on if you want,am just in fuckin mood

Ok fair enough.

Apologies :-)

meeesh said:

Ok fair enough.

Apologies :-)

X

The Fat el Hombre said:
lou597 said:
I think welbeck got the nod over sturrdge for his performances in the u21 tournament.

My most distinct memory of him in that tournament was him spooning a 1 on 1 sunday league style. Sturridge looked far superior to him

That´s just it with Wellwank - he absolutely relies on the type of service he gets at the scum from the likes of PuNani and Shrek. Without that he´s pretty average imo

mike channon´s windmill said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
lou597 said:

That´s just it with Wellwank - he absolutely relies on the type of service he gets at the scum from the likes of PuNani and Shrek. Without that he´s pretty average imo
Sturridge is certainly the superior footballer.

This must run it close for laughs...

Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny is happy at the club at present but has indicated he would welcome the chance to join Barcelona in the future.

Reports have linked Szczesny, 21, with a move to the Spanish and European champions, the Poland international having been in fine form for the Gunners so far this season, despite their poor start to the Premier League.

Szczesny signed a new long-term contract at Emirates Stadium in November 2010, having firmly established himself as Arsene Wenger's first-choice shot-stopper, and the youngster considers Arsenal "his second home".

But, of the recent speculation over his future, Szczesny told polskathetimes.pl: "I can't declare that I will spend my entire career here, but if I leave I will have a very important reason or I will go to Barcelona."

ifiwasarichfan said:
I thought Wellbeck was totally overrated whenever he got the odd game at Scum in the past and still wasn't convinced when I saw him at Sunderland. He has done enough though now to change my mind and he is in the England squad and in front of Berbatov on merit.

I still think it wrong that he got his chance before Sturridge though at International level.

Am I the only 1 who didnt know berbaflop was English???

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.