Welcome Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality,he comes across as a great character.

People genuinely want to criticise him for having a sense of humour? Get to fuck ya lemons.

Still sticks in my mind John Aldridge rubbing a Nottingham forest defenders head when he scored an own goal in the replayed fa cup semi final at Hillsboro. I think Benjamin is very funny but as I said I can see where gerrard and lampard are coming from on this. Won't make us popular with others (not that we are anyway) and makes us a bit rag like.I like to think we are a bit better than that.

Ffs people get offended with everything nowadays. He even bantered with city’s fans with the Mbappe tweet. He just has a joyful outlook of life. Not his fault he’s not miserable and hating everything all the time.

BT
Jake Humphrey recruits Gerrald to carry on the BTsport negative agenda to all things MCFC. They went digging to make an issue of the Mendy '*bullet header banter' tweet. Gerrald did a similar character assassination on Balotelli whilst at LFC and he took delight in starting on Mendy. Sad to see fat Frank feebly agreeing with him without cutting Benjamin a bit of slack as a young player. They sounded like the 2 old guys of the Muppet show.

*Mendy has since graciously apologised

Whether you agree with him or not makes no fucking difference.

He speaks for himself and himself alone unless you're now signing over power of attorney, he will continue to do so.

People aren't happy at Benjamin because he's having fun. You couldn't make it up.

You probably speak for most match going fans? Who do you think you are, lol?

Social media is a new addition to the game, and a growing one at that. For years fans have been complaining about the divide between fans and players. Social media is allowing us to bridge that gap, and dinosaurs like you can't get your head around it.

I think it's fantastic what Mendy and Batshuayi are doing. In fact, it's just the start of it. The digital world changes daily. You'd better get used to it or learn to ignore it.

Well said.

I seem to remember some guy from Middlesbrough tweeting a joke about Kompany being in his pocket after they beat us and nobody was complaining then. Maybe because we are good we arnt allowed to do that.

Just a bit of fun. People complain about soulless and robotic footballers then get worked up over something trivial which shows they are just like anyone else. Typical for BT to highlight a negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.