Welcome Bernardo Silva

I noticed that Bernardo has decided to live in the city centre.

Pep seems to have increased how often this is happening? I know Gundogan lives in town, and I think I heard Danilo is too?

I think it's great to have the players living actually in Manchester, not in Cheshire.

Interesting, if true?

Manchester still has an image problem. And the weather issue never goes away. But the city centre changes and improvements are a positive. At least according to Bernardo.

Bernardo Silva.

Manchester and City.

Manchester United legend Ronaldo told Silva he would be joining an “amazing club”.

And former Old Trafford winger Nani also put Mancunian loyalty to one side by urging the 23-year-old to move to the Etihad.

Silva said: “Cristiano and Nani both told me that Manchester is a great city.

“Of course, they played for United, but they said that both clubs are amazing and that I would enjoy the Premier League because it’s the best league, the stadiums are always full, and the people love football. They lived outside the centre, while I am staying in the city.

“But they said it was a great place to live, with nice people, and that I would enjoy it.

“Before I arrived everyone was telling me, ‘Oh, Manchester is so bad, you won’t like it’.

“But since I arrived I have realised that the city is great and that the people are really nice.

“The only thing is the weather. That has been a little bit of a shock, but the city is great – and so are the people. I like it a lot.”

I noticed that Bernardo has decided to live in the city centre.

Pep seems to have increased how often this is happening? I know Gundogan lives in town, and I think I heard Danilo is too?

I think it's great to have the players living actually in Manchester, not in Cheshire.

Considering he lived in crappy 1 bedroom apartment in Monaco, I'm not surprised he passed on a larger home on the outskirts (assuming that's what Cheshire is all about) .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.