Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest, what would you consider a fair number for Haaland from a City perspective? Not the one you know but one realistic & that would leave us in a strong position.
If Levy (yes, I know!) values Harry Hotspur at £150 million+, then Erling has to genuinely be worth £175-200 million, considering his physical attributes and age compared to Kane.

I don't really care what the media says, if there's a release clause in the contract then it's a negative in my opinion.

If it doesn't exist then great.

And that's why we got Haaland.. because Real Madrid would not give him a release clause of less than 1 billion euros!

He's just protecting himself incase Pep leaves. He doesn't want to be Harry Kane.. stuck in a bad contract.

And considering City have a good history with mercenary players.. it could be a short rental but an important one till we develop Delap if that's the way it goes.

You have to understand there are players like Sane who will always be tempted by the bigger better deal. He is at Bayern now and getting paid more than KDB! To him that was more important apparently.

Then again City have a certain charm. Aguero, David Silva were only expected to be here for 2-3 years and go to Spain again.. yet look at what happened with them.

Great, thanks.

I’m absolutely buzzing with the news that we’re discussing in this thread, and I can’t wait to see him at Etihad in Blue.

How are you, mate?
Same fella. totally buzzing, gonna watch the Dortmund game to see Erlings send off..
so looking forwrd to the unveilling,hopefully will be a full on affair Real Madrid esque so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.