Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they buy wonderkids, Dortmund should start buying defensive ones, midfielders as well. Back line is a sieve

Not in the game much, understandably. No service

I did read a very good article regarding his game.

How he gets around 22-25 touches per game and within those scores a brace or more

Not in the game much, understandably. No service

I did read a very good article regarding his game.

How he gets around 22-25 touches per game and within those scores a brace or more
I understand why some might be apprehensive in setting high expectations for his first season, given that we’ll be deploying a new system and our first-year track record for new players.

Personally I think he’s going to absolutely tear fuck out of the league from day 1. His goalscoring record considering how piss poor his service is, is absolutely mind boggling. He’s never that far behind the deified Lewandowski in a far inferior side.

Very, very excited. I’ve almost zero doubts that he’ll hit the ground running. He’s too good not to with the creators he’ll have behind him.

Can it be August already?

I understand why some might be apprehensive in setting high expectations for his first season, given that we’ll be deploying a new system and our first-year track record for new players.

Personally I think he’s going to absolutely tear fuck out of the league from day 1. His goalscoring record considering how piss poor his service is, is absolutely mind boggling. He’s never that far behind the deified Lewandowski in a far inferior side.

Very, very excited. I’ve almost zero doubts that he’ll hit the ground running. He’s too good not to with the creators he’ll have behind him.

Can it be August already?
I am trying to temper my enthusiasm with concerns he will be targeted. Although I would be worried if I was the central defender given that job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.