Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he’s having number 9 I could see that being reason for a slight delay in releasing stuff. As soon as he’s pictured in the kit the club will want to get selling his shirt. Maybe they’re expecting an update with regards to Jesus’ future within the next week which will allow them to release the Haaland stuff then with no. 9.

If he’s having 15 as some suggested can’t see any reason why we wouldn’t release everything tomorrow or Thursday, especially on the back of Sunday.

Don't think it is an issue, if he is indeed taking 9, Jusus already knows and is in on it one way or the other. They would just footnote that Jesus is taking 33 or whatever number, and then let that play out separately. It has happened before. The club will announce it when they want to announce it. They will neither wait for Jesus to be sold nor rush him out. If indeed he is sold, or Haaland takes the 9.

Current mood.
8a0dff756641740bc3d94997872526ea.jpg

Two stripes, thats a fake abidas mate.

I am relieved he has arrived to sign up, as I was a bit concerned we could get gazumped by Real Madrid after their Mbappe deal fell through. It wouldn’t have been the first time a player had a last minute change of heart.

15 is good I reckon, it Pays homage to his Dad for his first season then if Gabby goes we keep 9 free till next year.

A lot of content can be made out of the Haaland 15 so it makes a lot of sense.

If Spurs ever come in for one of our players again we should gently remind them of the Kane saga and then not-so-gently tell them to go fuck themselves

Jesus at Arsenal though is actually a move I quite like. Playing under Arteta in one of the few PL teams that doesn't mind its players using flair and dribbling.
Our need need to sell(in this case sterling) is more than spurs need to buy. So dealcan happen. Plus daniel levy has good relations with our board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.