Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hyper excited now. I can honestly say I've never been as giddy over a signing as this.

His second goal last night, that finish; the power, the precision. And on his weak foot! I don't think any of our current forwards could score a goal like that on their weaker foot. He's going to be a game-changer.
Feel abit sorry for the other teams in the league. It will be like playing (city)world class level v (Liverpool)professional/semi pro(united).

Football is ruined, ruined :-)

Had to actually pay/bribe my son to do this for me as it seemed like too much hassle to try and work out after a bottle of red wine. Luckily he fell for my conditional offer - £1 per 100 likes. He greatly overestimated my social media reach, so I currently owe him 71p.
And now almost £6!
What was the 'condition'... a 'like' cap'??

I'm hyper excited now. I can honestly say I've never been as giddy over a signing as this.

His second goal last night, that finish; the power, the precision. And on his weak foot! I don't think any of our current forwards could score a goal like that on their weaker foot. He's going to be a game-changer.

For me, it's we now have a striker wanting to shoot and score from anywhere, this is key for me with haaland he is greedy for goals and backs himself every time, we have a superstar others can only dream of owning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.