Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember some clown saying to me,your sponsorship EIDOS is so apt for you city fans,every idiot dreams of success....well look who's laughing now you red twat......
I had rags saying eleven idiots do one season when we got promoted under Keegan.
Cocky twats they was, never forgot how big headed and nonchalant they was.
Smug twats.

I don’t think City will have to change the way we play. The amount of times the ball is rolled across the area and crosses come in to provide the opposition centre half with heading practice is crazy. The only difference next season is the Haaland will be on the end of them.
You would think Sergio never played for us. Desperately trying to minimise Haaland’s likely impact. They’ll all look silly when he scores 40 in a season.

The Sun ...... LOL. Haaland has a better stats yes just a little this is to funny

You have remember that this clientele thought that Jordan Ibe was going to be an upgrade on Raheem Sterling.

Ibe is now with a Second Division Turkish side after ramming his Bentley into a coffee shop. It’s a pity it wasn’t a kebab shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.