Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon if Foden wanted any number other than 47 he'd have taken ten before Grealish signed. Can't imagine we'd have had any objections. I think 47 is his number for good now.
Kun wanted him to have the 10 but he said he wants to create his own legacy with 47. Fair enough

Sick of reading sad twats post AnnounceHaarland on social media, The club have let it be known he is signing, that he arrives on July 1st and he has been spotted at the campus, plus his own teasing tweets.

He is announced, we know he is a city player, stop being needy fuckers ;-)
But when is he signing daddy, lol

Sick of reading sad twats post AnnounceHaarland on social media, The club have let it be known he is signing, that he arrives on July 1st and he has been spotted at the campus, plus his own teasing tweets.

People just want to see the media content etc

It's all stupid fucks who don't even watch full games. They live off IG and YT compilations and spend their days calling "Pessi" and "Penaldo" overrated. They're a plague on the Internet.

Citys tweet and his tweet is enough.

We have him signed, lets concentrate on the season preperations not showbiz bullshit, leave that to sad fucks like real and the rags
But you can be sure the club will release more and don’t be shocked if it’s tomorrow. I personally am excited to hear him talk about us, his expectations, his feelings, see him around the club for the first time “officially” etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.