Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is absolutely fantastic. stuff of dreams. probably the best signing we’ll ever make this. drink it in blues.

Steady on ;-)

D-oJudPWkAIPVtS.jpg

This isn't just Citys biggest ever signing. This is the biggest signing in PL history.

Unless my memory is playing tricks on me, I don't ever remember any side signing this profile of player at this stage of their career?
Very true. I think we can all admit that Robinho was a gimmick signing. A statement. He had no business being anywhere near that team back then.

This though, it’s the first time in the history of the PL a top team has signed one of the top, top players in the world. The players everyone wants. The only other player who would be on comparison with in that regard is Mbappe.

We have done what no other PL club has ever done.

Under the haaland announcement, the premier league Twitter page commented Bournemouth with an egg timer? Don’t understand what that’s all about

Very true. I think we can all admit that Robinho was a gimmick signing. A statement. He had no business being anywhere near that team back then.

This though, it’s the first time in the history of the PL a top team has signed one of the top, top players in the world. The players everyone wants. The only other player who would be on comparison with in that regard is Mbappe.

We have done what no other PL club has ever done.
Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.