Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the many, many, many reasons I'm looking forward to this is that Erling is a proper team player, always seems raise everyone's mood and looks just as happy when his teammates score as he is when he bags one himself. The exact opposite of the "me first" attitude of some of the other world class goal scorers we've seen over the years.

Younger players like Palmer will be excited now but their confidence will go through the roof when the best young striker on the planet is hyping them up and throwing them around in celebration.

And that's before you get onto the fact that there'll be even less pressure when they know that all it takes will be one ball into the box or behind the defence.

I honestly don't think there's a single transfer we could have made that will have a bigger impact in so many different ways.

Absolutely can’t wait to see him playing

Even if I was a neutral or fan of another side (apart from one or two), I’d be excited to see him coming to the premier league

It’s frightening to think he’s probably nowhere near his peak yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.