Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought of Haaland and Foden in tandem is really starting to get the juices flowing.
Got a feeling they are going to bounce off each other.

Plus I Grealish will be a much better player if we have more of a focal point in the box too

Without a real striker, our play has been based around possession and carving out the perfect opportunity, with a massive emphasis on not losing the ball, so it’s a lot of pass and move.

If now they players have more incentive to carry the ball and go at defenders, then for me we’ll see a much better Grealish. Yeah his end product must improve but the reality is he does make things happen and your end product in terms of assists is only as good as the men around you to finish it. Someone like Grealish is capable of carving out a few good opportunities a game if you let him play to his strengths, and that’s all a finisher like Haaland needs.

Last season was the first time he did that - with exactly 3.

That's one of those bets that pulls you in because everyone assumes a huge guy with so many goals is great with his head, but he's actually been average so far - it's that left foot that is world class.
Cheers for pissing on my chips :)

I was really excited about this signing, but no more. The Athletic says there are "just as many reasons to believe him signing for #MCFC doesn't make sense".

What a heap of shit that publication is.

Worth a reminder that he also wrote this masterpiece:

And so now the last resort is that he doesn’t fit the style of play and the Premier League is this super duper league where he will fail. And that argument will soon be shut down as well when he’s banging in the goals.

It’s actually pathetic how they can’t just say well done City that’s a cracking bit of business you’ve done there.
I'll give him (literally) 5 minutes before he blows that theory out of the water :)

arriving-izuniy.gif

odin-is-with-us-magnus-bruun.gif

nothingcanstopus-vikings.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.