Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lad, who is and always has been City mad, had about 20 shirts of different teams when he was younger.... its what kids do
His face in the photo is also kind of funny, he looks embarrassed lol

My lad, who is and always has been City mad, had about 20 shirts of different teams when he was younger.... its what kids do
I had an Argentina one, light blue stripes, a Rangers one (same colour as a team I played for but whose tops felt like infant sized or I was too fat take your pick, so bought the Rangers one lol) and as I used to play a lot of 5aside football I bought a Derby away because it was a fiver in the sale and I liked it, black with a light blue pinstripe in it lol

Vintage-Derby-County-ENGLAND-1993-1994-AWAY-FOOTBALL-SHIRT.jpg

All other tops City or Sunday league ones.

What I find funny is the fact no ones seen that photo before, so some dipper has really gone out his way to 'get some dirt' on haaland. It's as funny as it is sad
It was in an Athletic article a few weeks back when the deal was nearing completion.

I had an Argentina one, light blue stripes, a Rangers one (same colour as a team I played for but whose tops felt like infant sized or I was too fat take your pick, so bought the Rangers one lol) and as I used to play a lot of 5aside football I bought a Derby away because it was a fiver in the sale and I liked it, black with a light blue pinstripe in it lol

Vintage-Derby-County-ENGLAND-1993-1994-AWAY-FOOTBALL-SHIRT.jpg

All other tops City or Sunday league ones.
Good looking shirt that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.