Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah forgot about tricky Trev. Just to add to this, me and him was mates growing up on the same estate and can categorically say he was never a city fan as a kid.
@ancoats can back me up on this as he was was part of the gang on hillock back in the 80s.

Trevor supported whoever was top of the league, never remember him following us in the 80s as we was shite, he may follow us now but when he was younger no way.
Thanks for the info, didnt know that, I just hear him on Talkshite now & again & he comes over as a big fan,
Must be just a glory hunter :-)

Both Cristiano or Messi had completely different roles instead than being the main goalscorer.

I think Haaland should be compared with other legendary out-and-out strikers (R9, Van Basten, Suarez etc).
Here you go, goals scored by the age of 21 published August last year.

Mbappe top with 118 in 199 apps.
Haaland just behind in 2nd with 113 in 164 apps.
Sergio in 3rd with 84 in 213 apps.
Messi 4th with 51 in 140 apps.
Fake Ron in 5th with 36 in 182 apps.

Both Cristiano or Messi had completely different roles instead than being the main goalscorer.

I think Haaland should be compared with other legendary out-and-out strikers (R9, Van Basten, Suarez etc).
Meh Ronaldo the greatest goal scorer of all time,for the time being that’s some record from the Viking warrior

I Just want him to be like a slightly taller Jimmy Greaves.
Don't care if he stays up front all the time just as long as he knows how to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.