Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those ice baths seem so appealing on days like this (and while I’m sat trying to settle my youngest still after 2 hours in a sweltering room) but in reality know for a fact it’d be horrific to be in
No wonder it’s taking you 2 hrs to settle the youngest! Get off bluemoon!

Nice move tho. I will put the kids to bed Mrs Skillman…loads up bluemoon and relax -:)

Those ice baths seem so appealing on days like this (and while I’m sat trying to settle my youngest still after 2 hours in a sweltering room) but in reality know for a fact it’d be horrific to be in

The funny thing is that once you've become cold adapted, you actually start craving the cold. (If you have northern European genetics). I used to routinely do 45 minutes in 10'C and the effect on well-being, recovery and general health was remarkable.

Whoever advised Haaland to use cold therapy probably has some deep physiologic knowledge that is not very widespread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.