Welcome Gundogan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, full disclosure:

I have been unsure of how to feel about this summer. Last season left me cold and feeling uninspired about the future. Not trying to be gloomy but it was such a mess last season. Along with that, I was nervous as to who we would actually get.

As has been pointed out many times in this thread today, this is surely the first sign of "The Pep Effect."

Might sound whiny here, but I'd like to see the rest of the business sorted out ASAP so we can just move forward and assess wheat we indeed have once the dust clears. There are surely outgoing players on the horizon along with the incoming. Still, this is a superb first piece of business and I can feel my spirits recovering a bit. Might sound crazy, but I was really worried that last season's record and the uninspired style of our overall play would hurt us this summer trying to do business. Maybe not, eh?

Can't wait to see this fella link up with KDB behind Kun. Could be sublime. Certainly the type of player who will help play "Pep=Style" football.

Just watched his interview on the os.
What a nice bloke!
Looks like a proper team player.
Can't wait to see him in action.

Will be a good signing if he can stay fit for you, that is a big if however. His current injury is nothing to be laughed at either, being known to cause pain on occasion years down the line. From a United fans perspective I'm glad we didn't sign him, have enough injury problems as is. Could be a very Hargreaves esc signing for you, great when fit, but rarely in a state to play.
What's that you say? You didn't want him anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.